5 food groups that reduce skin sunlight.
Sun exposure is a factor that causes various skin problems such as sunburn, freckles, dark spots, and skin cancer. We can reduce the risk of these problems by taking care of our skin from the inside out. Eating foods high in antioxidants is one way to protect your skin from the sun.
Antioxidants are substances that protect cells in the body from damage from free radicals. Free radicals are substances that result from chemical reactions in the body. and from external factors such as sunlight, pollution, cigarettes, drinking alcohol, etc. Report from สมัคร ufabet
Foods rich in antioxidants include:
- Vegetables and fruits that are red, yellow, orange such as tomatoes, papaya, carrots, pumpkin, red bell peppers, oranges, lemons, pomegranates, strawberries, kiwi, cherry tomatoes, etc. These vegetables and fruits contain carotenoids. which is a type of antioxidant
- Green leafy vegetables such as kale, spinach, broccoli, morning glory, lettuce, etc. These green leafy vegetables contain lutein and zeaxanthin. which is an antioxidant that helps reduce the risk of eye degeneration from sunlight
- Green Tea Green tea contains EGCG, which is a type of antioxidant.
- Nuts and seeds such as almonds, peanuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. These nuts and seeds contain vitamin E. which is an antioxidant
- Sea fish such as salmon, tuna, sardines, etc. These sea fish contain omega-3 fatty acids. which is an antioxidant
- In addition to eating foods high in antioxidants There are other ways. That helps reduce the risk of skin problems from the sun, such as wearing clothes that protect from the sun, applying sunscreen, and avoiding being in the sun for long periods of time.